A coffee break is a short break to drink coffee or tea, or simply a short break away from work.
Here are some examples:
- “I really need a 10 minute coffee break. I have been working very hard.
- “How long is your coffee break? Our boss gives us 15 minutes.”
- “I like to go for a short walk on my coffee break.”
- “Do you want to go to the coffee shop? I am taking a coffee break now.”
- “My boss in on his coffee break. I will talk to him when he comes back.”
- “I am not going to take a coffee break now. I have to much work to do.”